Tuesday, August 22, 2006


I saw this today and my jaw dropped. Introducing... *drum roll please*...Sukyo Mahikari in a box! Now you don't need to go to dojo in order to cure your aches and pains; you have Light Relief! This is a bit taken from the official site...

A Gentle Stream of Soothing Energy!
Pain—it attacks your body when you least expect it, stops you in your tracks, preys on your mind, and robs you of your happiness, spirit and freedom.
Introducing Light Relief, the safe and natural alternative to pain relief that gets you back to living well, spending time the way you really want, having fun, and enjoying the people you love.
Light Relief is an infrared light therapy device that is so effective it comes with a money-back guarantee. Light Relief uses light emitting diodes or LEDs to create a powerful stream of warm therapeutic light that penetrates deep, increasing circulation, and relieving minor muscle pain, joint pain, and stiffness where and when you need it.

Light Relief is the natural way to soothe your aches and pains and get you on your feet again. You will be amazed at how much better you feel!

Light Relief's innovative and compact design is durable, lightweight and portable. It goes anywhere, and fits in the palm of your hand. You can easily remove the comfort pad and it's flexible to fit every curve of your body.

Light Relief is made to the highest quality standards and is backed by a two-year warranty.
So get back to living life to the fullest and feeling good again, like thousands of people have. Climb that mountain, spread your wings and fly.


This infomercial provided me with a half hour of entertainment...especially when they started talking about toxins! Seriously...this thing sounded like promotion for SM. I am going to order like twenty of these and then open up my own store next to the dojo and offer light relief healing.

For more details visit...

www.lightrelief.com


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good respond in return of this difficulty with firm arguments
and explaining the whole thing regarding that.

My web page トリーバーチ店舗

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something
new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this
site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous
to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

My homepage トリーバーチ財布

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home